We provide a high quality, hands-on acupuncture training at a cost that is lower than many of the universities. As a registered educational charity you can be assured that all our income is spent on ensuring a quality education for our students.
Course fees general information
- Your fees include all the teaching and learning opportunities provided by our teaching staff, all your clinical experience in our teaching clinic, tutorials, library and support services, access to our online e-learning facility, and your University registration fees.
- Both the weekend and the weekday courses have the same amount of attendance hours and our courses are designed to ensure that you will still be able to combine work, family and other commitments, whilst you study.
- You can choose to pay your course fees in a lump sum at the beginning of the academic year and take advantage of a 2% discount. Or you can pay in nine instalments over the year by direct debit.
- If you have been awarded a tuition fee loan, Student Finance will pay us an annual fee of £6,165 directly to us and the remainder of the fee can be paid in instalments by direct debit.
- The enrolment fee of £100 paid on acceptance of a place, is non-refundable, and is not paid by Student Finance.
Other costs to factor in
- Travelling - At the start of the course you will be given a rail-card form that will enable you to buy a student rail-card and benefit from reduced rail fares.
- Staying over - If you need to stay overnight, there is a variety of reasonably priced accommodation close to the College. The majority of our students stay with local families who offer bed and “help-yourself” breakfast accommodation at around £25 per night. There are also several local guest houses offering reasonably priced rooms.
- Books - At the beginning of the course you are encouraged to buy essential text books which cost about £250. Some of these can be ordered with our librarian and others via the BAcC. Please note that these do not need to be bought all at once and our librarian Cath will be able to advise you on which books you will need, and when, in order to spread the costs. After this any further books you buy will be of your choosing.
- Clinical Jacket - You will need to buy a white clinical jacket to wear on your days in clinic, at a cost of around £25.